Please check your email .
Project Manager - Healthcare Market Research
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading market research company in London as a fieldwork Project Manager .
We are looking for a dedicated and ambitious Project Manager to lead, develop and deliver projects successfully.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for maintaining client communications and the client relationship, delivering ad hoc and continuous projects on time and within budget.
Duties will include:
- Managing multiple healthcare market research projects, both qual and quant.
- Working closely with the team to ensure recruitment and scheduling are coordinated on time.
- Budget management
- Managing external vendors
- Registering, screening, scheduling interviewees
- Maintaining client communications
- Building relationships with clients
Skills and Experience
- Ideally we are looking for someone with at least 2 years experience in Project Management within a market research environment
- Experience within healthcare would be a great asset.
- Performs well under pressure
- Fast learner
- Good at prioritising work and meeting tight deadlines
- Highly motivated and determined
- Given the nature of the role, candidates must have excellent English (and ideally fluency in either French, German, Spanish or Italian)
The practical side:
- We are looking for candidates on a temp to perm basis
- This is a hybrid role - candidates must be able to travel to an East London offices and will work from home on some days.
- Working 9am - 6pm (with 1 hour lunch break)
- Weekly pay whilst temping
If the above sounds like you and if you're keen to hear more - please get in touch! c. grosvenor@eurolondon. com
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements.