Please check your email .
My client is one of the leading agencies within mobile ad technology in helping premium brands effectively reach and engage with their clients' audiences.
Making the most selective site list of the finest global and local publishers allowing brands
to be selective of where their ads are going to take part and thus ensuring brand wellbeing.
Little bit more about the role:
They are looking for a Campaign Manager to join the team, to successfully oversee and enhance the digital advertising campaigns, working with many premium advertisers and publishers globally. As part of the Campaign Management team, you will be in charge for the successful planning,implementation and execution of Programmatic and Direct digital advertising campaigns within the publisher network. This role is an excellent opportunity to develop further your skills in multiple areas of digital advertising.
● Campaign and account management
● Media Planning, pricing and site list creation
● Building Publisher Rapport
● Stay updated on trends among the digital advertising scenery globally, including but not limited to display media, premium publisher sites, the metaverse, social media, eCommerce, etc. . .
● Strive to deliver a first-class service to our stakeholders (clients/sales, technical account
manager, publishing solution and analytical teams).
You will ideally:
● An additional language would be a benefit.
● Have 2 years minimum professional experience in digital media at an agency/client/publisher prefer
in a campaign manager role.
● Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills.
● Problem solving attitude and great analytical skills.
● Ability to maintain attention to details.
● Great interpersonal skills.
● Adept at cross-functional team navigation