Please check your email .
We are looking for an extremely efficient, energetic and highly professional assistant to support our senior leadership team in all administrative tasks and travel management, but also support the running of our growing Munich office. We would expect you to work seamlessly with colleagues throughout our global offices.
People who have strong team skills and a good sense of humour will have an excellent opportunity to be part of a highly motivated and professional team.
In a full-time position as an Executive Assistant (f/m/d) you will be located in our office in Munich.
• Assistant to Partner/Director(s)
• Diary management across various time zones and administrative support to Partner/Director(s)
• Organising internal and external meetings
• Booking complex travel arrangements and visa requirements
• Processing expenses
• Updating business contacts (via CRM software) in order to track sales activities and maintain contact details
• Cover and support for the wider administrative team as and when required
• Help with general ad hoc requests
• At least three years’ experience in an EA role in an international environment – preferably within the Professional Services arena
• Excellent communicator (both oral and written) who can liaise confidently and with maturity
• Ability to use initiative and react proactively
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
• Meticulous organiser with high attention to detail
• Professional outlook and willingness to work in fast-moving/changing environment
• Reliable with ability to deliver results under pressure
• Enthusiastic team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Strong MS office skills
• Native in German and fluent in English
We are committed to ensuring that all employees, at all levels, feel supported, feel a sense of belonging, and are equally invested in the success of our shared work. This starts with ensuring that we draw the most talented people from all backgrounds. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion are key principles for the successful operation of any business, and especially ours.