Please check your email .
Sorani Speaking Telephone Interpreter / Self Employed / Working from Home
Can you speak a second language? Would you like to put your language skills to use and work flexibly around other commitments such as studies or family?
This could be the perfect role for you! Working as an interpreter you can empower spoken understanding for others via phone or video. Help change huh? to happy simply by using your spoken word, all while working from home to a schedule that suits you.
This is an opportunity to work with the worlds market leading interpreting agency to provide interpretation services across a range of industries, including the NHS and the Public Sector.
As a real-time interpreter, you can assist for example, with doctors and nurses caring for patients, aid a school nurse communicate with a parent, interpret in a legal situation, or support a customer with a billing problem.
What's on Offer?
* Competitive rates of pay
* Completely remote work which can be either the sole source of income or an additional salary.
* Flexible working schedule
* Full training
* Providing translation services to clients and customers with limited English proficiency
* Answer requests and translate real-time conversations both ways via phone call, using a dedicated application.
* Interpreting and translating English to Sorani and Sorani to English over the phone in real time
* Providing accurate and complete translation and interpretation whilst demonstrating excellent customer service at all times
* Eligible to work in the UK on a self-employed basis
* Fluent in both Sorani and English
* Has in-depth understanding of the cultural dynamics of both languages
* Previous experience in spoken or written translation and/or interpretation
* You must hold, or be willing to obtain an Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service)
Apply with your CV today and our team will get in touch to discuss your application.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.