Please check your email .
Euro London Appointments are working with the London office of a global Management Consultancy who are looking for a Team Assistant due to an internal promotion within the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates looking to build on existing Team Assistant/Admin experience who want to be part of a friendly and collaborative team.
The main focus of this role is to provide efficient support to 5 non-board VPs with a particular focus on diary management, travel arrangements and expenses. Experience in these areas is essential to the role.
* Managing complex diaries for 5 senior members of staff
* Coordinating international and domestic travel arrangements
* Providing administrative support in the form of expenses, timesheets, printing, and typing
* Arranging internal management meetings
* Minute taking
* Ad hoc cover for Reception and other team members for holiday and sickness
* Ad hoc admin support and project work as and when required
* A positive and proactive attitude
* Prior experience in a professional services environment is essential
* Able to work to deadlines
* High attention to detail and strong organisational skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Fluency in a European language is desirable but not essential
Why join this organisation?
This fantastic organisation offers an attractive salary, incredible benefits and a friendly and collaborative environment.
Working alongside a close knit team in London, this position has the perfect mix of autonomy and team support. The people and the company's growth plans are at the heart of everything they do so now is the time to join this incredible organisation!
Our client is based in Central London and offer a hybrid working model of 3 days in the office and 2 days from home.
Education to degree level is preferred.
Apply today for a confidential chat to find out more.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website.