Please check your email .
Dutch Speaking Content Manager
On behalf of our client, an international company with a solid base in Malta, we are looking for a Dutch speaking Content Analyst to work in Malta. Malta offers a rich Mediterranean lifestyle, as well as having a vibrant night life to boot. It is dotted with many beautiful beaches and features some of the oldest historic locations such as Ghar Dalam and the Hypogeum. This is the perfect opportunity to embark on an international career!
As a Content Analyst, you will be working for one of the largest Dutch online marketplaces. In your job, you are responsible for monitoring all user generated content of the online marketplace.
Malta is a small but busy island in the centre of the Mediterranean, boasting beautiful beaches and 300 days of sunshine a year! Malta is home to thousands of expats enjoying a relaxing med lifestyle without sacrificing their career development!
• Reviewing and moderating online content (ads and user-profiles),
• Keeping an overview of the guidelines of the respective online market, such as the correct categorization of offered articles or the prevention of spam and duplicates.
• Protecting users from fraud, cyber-bullying or counterfeiting and preventing trade with illegal products.
• Giving input on improvements of publication rules to improve user experiences
• Supporting users and answer their questions via email
• Fluent level of Dutch and English;
• Basic computer skills;
• Attentive eye for detail;
• Good team and communication skills;
• Conscientious and reliable – commitment is one of our core values!
• Willingness to work in shifts (Monday - Sunday);
• Interest in the E-commerce and Digital world.
• Career path and ongoing development opportunities
• Comprehensive training at every career step
• Private health insurance after the first 6 months
• Work with a fantastic team, regular ongoing social events events and a pleasant and modern workplace in the heart of Malta
• Possibility to work on a fully remote or hybrid model
• Free English and Maltese language available
• A full relocation package: assistance with moving to Malta (flight ticket, taxi, hotel)
• Discounted Fitness packages, Restaurants, wellness and travel
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!