Please check your email .
Account Manager - German £30K-£35K + benefits -Leicester based /office based
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales professional to be responsible for managing existing accounts within the German market.
Your objective will be to manage and retain establish accounts withing the DACH region by building strong customer relationships within the UK and Europe, including occasional visits and identifying growth potential.
Building strong relationships with all key accounts through day to day communication and support development of external sales team functionalities whilst combining internal support where necessary.
Key requirements for the role include:
* Customer focused and high level communicator on a business to business level.
* Commercial acumen and all round CRM knowledge
* High energy and engaging personality
* Highly self-motivated
* Ability to work independently and within a team
* Account Management/Sales experience
* High level of competence with Microsoft office (Excel, Power point, Word) especially Excel
* Languages: fluency in German and English
The role is an integral position which is key to the retention and maintenance of the business within the DACH region. Your objective will be to continue to keep up as the number one supplier in the industry.
The role will be office based at the Sales HQ in Leicester Monday-Friday.
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www. eurolondon. com