Please check your email .
Business Development/Sales Executives- Finnish/Dutch/French/German -- £30K - £35K+ OTE hybrid role
We have a several excellent opportunities to join this exciting multinational at the forefront of technology looking for a Sales/Business Development Executive. You will be covering the Nordics, Finnish/Estonia/DACH market/France or the Netherlands depending on which languages you speak fluently.
You will be responsible for developing existing client relationships in addition to identifying and pursuing new client opportunities from prospect to partner and to fully represent and build the brand in accordance with the company brand values and mission statement
Manage, deliver & exceed targets, KPI's and other set objectives
* To understand the organisations portfolio to generate quality opportunities.
* Ability to differentiate our offerings against those of our competition
* To adhere to internal process and procedures whilst fully utilising all available resources
* To follow and understand the latest trends and developments in the cyber security industry
* Effectively support campaigns and events to help deliver revenue growth targets
* To develop and maintain an accurate sales forecast and robust pipeline
* To successfully develop and drive sales plans, using agreed methodologies
* Adhere to agreed sales processes and procedures
* To define and develop peer and executive relationships within the organisation
CRITERIA AND QUALITIES:
Strong influencing and negotiation skills
* Work well under pressure
* Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
* Aligning and prioritising multiple demands
* Self-motivated, tenacious and resilient in delivering business results and projects
* Strong influencing and negotiation skills
Educated to a good standard
* Fluency in Finnish, Dutch, French or German and English.
You will also have strong IT Skills, including experience of working with Microsoft Office products and the ability to use social media platforms.
This is an exciting new opportunity for a career driven graduate looking to work for an outstanding organisation in the height of success and expansion. Excellent remuneration and benefits.
Please apply today as the role is to start ASAP . The role is a hybrid role, 3 days a week in Swansea.
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www. eurolondon. com