Please check your email .
Danish Speaking Technical Support Advisor
€18,400 + bonus
The advisor is responsible for the handling of technical customer contacts for a variety of products mainly inbound via different communication canals. He/she must give information in a practical and clear manner within the set parameters. This advisor must also answer questions concerning specific procedures and services.
- In a correct, customer friendly and efficient manner answer and/or solve complex technical questions or problems posed by customers via telephone or email.
- Identify and analyse the technical issue of the customer by good listening and asking clear and concise questions.
- Provide good customer service with the aid of high-quality technical knowledge and the technical knowledge gained from the internal training and support systems.
- Per customer contact gather and document all relevant information into the system to insure a high level of service is delivered.
- Keep up to date with all new developments in the technical area, networks and consumer electronics relating to the position.
- Supports a minimum of two languages fluently both written and spoken
- Enough understanding of the English language to follow training.
- Preferably with a completed ICT training.
- A strong technical affinity, experience in technical field is a plus
Knowledge of network architecture and Consumer Electronics products (wireless audio, smart displays, etc. )
- A good understanding of the MS Office environment is essential.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Experience in Business-to-Consumer (B2C) or Business-to-Business (B2B) environment is beneficial.
- Service orientated