Please check your email .
The Content Author will manage the creation and maintenance of website pages, to support ongoing market activities product and service updates and new vehicle launches.
The job entails working by setting up new pages and uploading content within the content management system (CMS).
We are looking for someone who is interested in digital content and curating and creating best-in-class user experiences. You will need to have had experience working on websites. Being able to adapt quickly to new systems and being familiar and enjoying writing the content in the correct ToV. It’s likely that you will be technically-minded, but also interested in marketing and design and witin that in luxury brands. This is a busy role with a high volume of work to manage – including multiple projects at once – so you will need to be able to manage your time effectively in order to meet deadlines.
Roles & Responsibilities
The role covers the creation and maintenance of content on the client’s websites, primarily through writing, building, replacing, and uploading content in the CMS.
Key responsibilities include:
· Uploading content.
· Ensure all content is created following the guidelines
· Fix some errors that might come across the CMS
· Tweak some features in the CMS to improve efficiency
· Quality assuring content before upload e. g. checking file weight sizes, and file formats are correct
· Creating new pages within the CMS from a template, or by adding components to a page
· Populating new pages with content provided by the project manager, content strategist, or account manager
· Replacing or editing content to keep up-to-date
· Managing site content amends from internal reviews with the content and creative teams, and from the clients
· Preparing preview links for approvals of content, highlighting where any content is missing or incorrect
· Managing the site content from build through reviews, and into deployment to local markets
· Make sure all site content is appropriately tagged and searchable (working with the analytics and SEO teams)
· Advise internal teams on content from a strategic perspective.
· Experience in writing content for websites and curating websites
Experience using different content management systems (essential)
· Experience using Adobe Experience Manager/ AEM (desirable)
· Experience working in a digital content management role (essential)
· Experience dealing with technical teams and troubleshooting issues (essential)
· Educated to degree level, or with equivalent marketing qualifications
· Experience in UX, HTML and CSS
· Agency experience preferred
· Luxury brands experience beneficial
· Excellent oral and literacy skills, Computer literate
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Competent in using all Microsoft Office programs
· Excellent attention to detail
Igualdade de oportunidade de emprego
A Accenture rege-se pelos princípios da meritocracia e da igualdade de oportunidades, não discriminando nem tolerando qualquer discriminação em razão de ascendência, origem étnica, raça, cor, sexo, estado civil, território de origem, grau de instrução, posição social, orientação sexual, religião, convicções e/ou opções políticas ou ideológicas, situação económica ou social, ou em função de qualquer outro factor considerado discriminatório e proibido nos termos da lei.