Please check your email .
Part time Multilingual Facilities Manager
To be based in London or Oxford with frequent travel to overseas offices.
Euro London Appointments are working with a leading Financial Consultancy who are looking for a part time Facilities Manager with additional language skills.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for someone looking to further their career in Facilities Management for a highly successful organisation with the added benefit of international travel and the use of your language skills.
Leading on Front of House and office management operations you will be responsible for buildings/facilities management and all health and safety aspects across the network of offices
Responsibilities will include, yet not limited to:
* Creating and managing a programme of property maintenance, with a focus on maintaining the best possible working environment for all staff
* Ensure appropriate measures are in place to ensure the security of all office locations
* Proactively manage all local supplier relationships
* Set clear standards for front of house service
* Ensuring effective office management across all locations
* Working with other divisions such as Marketing to support the delivery of internal and client events.
* Act as the firm's Health and Safety Officer, working closely with HR to deliver a safe and comfortable working environment for all staff and visitors
* Promoting a culture of health and safety compliance around the firm, through provision of training, appropriate policies and communication.
* Ensuring legal compliance with health and safety requirements across all locations including but not limited to first aid provision and fire safety planning
* Preparing necessary reports for the board
* All other ad hoc duties as and when required
Who is our client looking for?
* Fluent language skills in English and another European language; ideally French, Dutch, German or Italian
* 3+ years of previous experience in facilities management role or at a supervisory level
* Ability to demonstrate project management experience relevant to the role - this can include taking a lead role in office refits or relocations for example
* Experience of health and safety requirements in office environments
* Previous people management experience
* Previous experience of managing multiple sites either in the UK or across Europe would be beneficial
Our client is looking for a "do-er". Someone who enjoys getting involved in all aspects of FM.
A self starter who can work autonomously and well with others. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys travel and interacting with colleagues across Europe.
Apply today to find out more about this great opportunity.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website.