Please check your email .
Danish Speaking Telesales Agent
Remote anywhere in Ireland
Basic €25k + commission = €35k per year OTE + relocation assistance
Our client based in Ireland is currently recruiting for Danish Speaking Telesales Agent who can be remote based anywhere in the Republic of Ireland.
The successful candidate will be responsible for selling the company products to existing customers through telephone calling.
- Phoning customers from existing customer database and generating sales
- Managing the relationship with existing customers by providing excellent customer service and maintaining the customer relationship
- Managing own sales activity
- Entering orders on-line
- Ensuring samples/brochures, etc are forwarded on a timely basis if required by customers
- Participation in product projects when required
- Responsible for ensuring the satisfaction of your assigned customers
- Primary contact for your assigned customers
- Ensure that customer issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the customer of any new products
- Ideally minimum of 1 years telesales experience
- Skilled negotiator
- Have the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- An energetic, self-starter who excels in interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Strong customer service and the desire to be successful exceed targets and integrate into a team-based organization
- Be a good team player
- Fluent in Danish.
- Ability to speak & understand English.
Normal Hours of Work:
39. 5 hrs per work – Monday to Friday role
There is no Weekend Shift.
€25,000 basic per annum plus sales commission of €100 - €500 per week (depending on targets reached) = €35,000 OTE uncapped commission depending on targets reached.