Please check your email .
We are hiring for a position of Bilingual Customer Service Representative with Czech
to join our team in Athens, remote opportunity after training/nesting period from all Greece.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
· Answer incoming communications from customers
· Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
· Be the first point of contact for the world's first-class accommodation partners by resolving basic questions and queries, such as modifications to rooms, rates, and availability, extranet tooling etc.
· Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
· Ensure a high level of partner service and a positive partner experience
What You Bring to the Role
· Fluent in Czech and English
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 6 months or more of customer services experience
· Recognize, apply and explain your product or service knowledge
· Computer savvy
· Current Greece resident or ability to relocate expediently
What You Can Expect
Salary : basic of 1300euro gross x 14 plus performance bonus for an average of 20. 000-21. 000 Euro gross yearly
Relocation package for candidates moving from abroad
Remote job from all Greece after the training/nesting period
Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
· Diverse and community minded organization
· Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
· 25 days annual leave per year
· Excellent premises during training and when you come to the site for employee engagement activities in Athens city center, Kerameikos metro station