Please check your email .
Euro London Appointments are currently working with a well known retailer in search of a German speaker join their international finance team in London and you will support their DACH customer base.
This brand is going through a very exciting transition period in 2023 with a brand new product line. The DACH market is one of their strongest so now is a fantastic time to be part of this team.
* Working with and supporting DACH Call Centres and customers directly with financial queries relating to payment matching, returns, offers and debt collection.
* Ensuring queries are dealt with sensitively and efficiently.
* Invoicing, Payments, and Returns - Processing and matching payments on Debtor Accounts.
* Investigating discrepancies
* Processing customer refunds.
* Reporting - Providing weekly/ monthly reports for the DACH market including review of Ageing reports, reconciliation and investigate errors.
* Actively be aware of balances due. Chasing balances to prevent them from becoming overdue/ bad debt
* General Assistance as and when required to support the finance team as a whole.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Fluency in written and spoken German and English
* 2 years + experience in a similar role
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel
* Customer orientated with strong attention to detail
* Incredibly organised and skilled at prioritisation
* A positive, can-do attitude, the team are very busy and we are looking for someone who can work on their own initiative and lighten the load.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for candidates available immediately who are looking for a role where you can get stuck in and help the business to continue to grow their international markets.
This role will start as a 6 month fixed term contract with possibility of further extension.
Apply today to find out more!
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website.