Please check your email .
We are currently looking for German-speaking customer support employees for one of our international partner companies in Porto!
You are customer-oriented, communicative, and solution-oriented? Being the first point of contact for customers is in your blood? This job offers you the opportunity to take care of all customer matters as a representative of a large German bank.
Your field of activity:
• As a first-level agent, you will answer incoming calls and deal with every customer problem in a solution-oriented manner.
• You are not only the interface to private end customers, but also communicate with business customers in the B2B environment.
• You not only deal with customer cases reactively but are also prepared to offer the product range proactively and thus extend the "customer journey".
• You ensure that the services provided to our clients meet the contractually agreed key performance indicators ("KPIs")
• You listen carefully to customer concerns and needs, show empathy and take the opportunity to build rapport with the customer
• Greet customers in a polite, friendly and professional manner using agreed procedures
• Maintain basic knowledge of the products and/or services provided
• Complete and correct work, including appropriate notes on accounts, as required
• Participate in activities to improve customer satisfaction and company performance
• Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database.
• Responding to customer queries by referring to published materials, secondary sources or more experienced staff members
About your profile:
• High school diploma and three to six months of relevant experience preferred
• Polite and strong customer service skills
• Good computer navigation skills and PC knowledge
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Reliable with strong attention to detail
• Ability to multitask, including the ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to change
• Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high-productivity work environment
• Ability to work both as a team member and independently
• Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations, including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and demeaner
• Ability to rotate shifts as needed
• Additional experience/skills may be required depending on location and/or program.
To our offer:
• Hybrid work model ("work from home").
• Above-average salary opportunities
• Career opportunities within an international company
• Modern office space in beautiful Porto
• Relocation support
• Training & Onboarding
Sounds interesting? Apply today and we will contact you shortly!
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.