Please check your email .
Office Manager - Italian speaker
I am pleased to be working in partnership with an exciting growing firm in the Legal and Accounting industry who are seeking a professional to join their team in a key position for the company.
With varied responsibilities, they are seeking an Office Manager with basic bookkeeping skills and a proactive attitude.
Please note that this position is full-time based in the office in central London.
* Bookkeeping activities (issuance of pro-forma and invoices, upload of invoices and expense notes in accounting software and cooperate with external accountants);
* Management of CRM and preparation of time-reports for the partners and/or the clients;
* Typing documents, client correspondence, and preparing presentations;
* Translation of (legal) documents from English to Italian and vice versa for clients;
* Planning meetings, conferences, seminars and other events;
* Cooperate with the teams based internationally for organizational and administrative matters;
* Providing PA support to the two partners, including diary management and travel arrangements;
* Responsibility for clients' reception and greeting;
* Dealing with couriers, suppliers and external contractors of the firm.
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office
* Good knowledge of invoicing and bookkeeping
* Fluent Italian and English
* Experience using Xero
* Experience in the legal or financial sector
Apply today for a confidential chat to find out more.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website.