Please check your email .
Do you have experience from leading teams and are looking for a new international experience within the Travel Industry? Do you also want to have the chance to work in sunny Spain?
Our client is now looking for a Swedish speaking Team Leader to work from their office in Malaga, Spain,
As Team Leader you will be responsible for coaching, supporting and the continuous development of your team.
- Keep an overview of the team, insure attendance and absence is managed
- Insure that efficiency of the team complies with given SLAs
- Guiding team members so they reach agreed KPIS and Quality standards
- 1-2-1 with team member on a weekly basis
- Deploy and follow up on development plans with team members
- Hold team meetings
- Lead or assist with team training
- Escalate any potential issues to Head of Account
- Manage Daily Reporting
- Prepare MSRs with Head of Account
- Ensure team are motivated
- Create a positive and engaging work environment
Specific tasks and Responsibilities
Your input is crucial and will contribute to a customer focused and efficient production creating a positive environment. There are high demands to deliver, the ability to understand the different situations and identify activities that need action, both in the short term and in the long term is expected.
It is necessary that you know the overall objective, since you should know which SLA’s & KPI’s you need to focus on and work with your team to improve. You are to bring a positive approach to develop your employees and give them the very best chance to succeed in reaching their goals.
Hours and Benefits
- Full-time contract: 39 hours/week
- Ongoing training
- Start date: March
- Native level Swedish language skills
- Good command of English language
- Group leadership skills
- Ability to coach
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Flexible attitude
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.