Please check your email .
Euro London Appointments are working with a non-profit organisation that aims to set standards for the protection of nature and our environment.
They are seeking an experienced Vietnamese Speaking Label Licensing Officer to promote the successful adoption of sustainable practices.
You will be part of the licensing team and the main responsibilities will be to process and approve requests.
You will have to overlook that legal contracts are in place and financial reports are submitted and processed into the database.
This role would require a high amount of data entry and administration duties.
* Review and record requests on the database.
* Customer Relationship Management
* Work closely with the relative departments.
* Experience in data processing and customer service.
* Strong IT skills
* Proven ability of Excellent Customer Service Management.
* A keen eye for details.
* Exceptional organisation and administrative skills.
* Fluency in English and Vietnamese (both written and spoken)
We'd love you to be:
* Interested in aquaculture and environmental changes.
* Patient, discrete and have a positive attitude.
* Confident, a problem solver and a team player.
Given the nature of the role, candidates must have an excellent command of both Vietnamese and English (both written and oral). If you feel you are a suitable candidate for the role and are available immediately, please send your CV in WORD format to a. crisan@eurolondon. com.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements.