Please check your email .
Dutch Speaking Telesales
Remote Anywhere in the Republic of Ireland
Basic €25k – ote €35k per year + relocation assistance
Our client based is currently recruiting for Dutch Speaking Telesales Agent - this role can be remote based anywhere in the Republic of Ireland.
The successful candidate will be responsible for selling the company products to existing customers through telephone calling.
- Phoning customers from existing customer database and generating sales
- Managing the relationship with existing customers by providing excellent customer service and maintaining the customer relationship
- Managing own sales activity
- Entering orders on-line
- Ensuring samples/brochures, etc are forwarded on a timely basis if required by customers
- Participation in product projects when required
- Responsible for ensuring the satisfaction of your assigned customers
- Primary contact for your assigned customers
- Ensure that customer issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the customer of any new products
- Ideally minimum of 1 years telesales experience
- Skilled negotiator
- Have the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- An energetic, self-starter who excels in interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Strong customer service and the desire to be successful exceed targets and integrate into a team-based organization
- Be a good team player
- Fluent in Dutch
- Ability to speak & understand English.
Normal Hours of Work:
39. 5 hrs per work – Monday to Friday role
There is no Weekend Shift.
€25,000 basic per annum plus sales commission of €100 - €500 per week (depending on targets reached) = €35,000 OTE uncapped commission depending on targets reached.
Relocation package = will reimburse travel costs outside Ireland of up to a maximum of €150 plus 7 nights’ accommodation (2 nights if inside Ireland already)