Dutch Speaking Customer Support Agent, Malta
Our client operating within the fitness and wellbeing field. Due to theiJr growth they are seeking to hire Dutch speakers to assist clients on a daily basis via chat, email and phone.
As a key employee of the Customer Service team, you will be the first point of contact with the clients through email and phone.
All aspects of this role are customer-centric and focused on delivering the best possible experience.
- Greet and communicate with customers in a warm and empathetic fashion.
- Deliver a high level of customer service to customers via phone and email.
- Provide explanations to customers about products / site / policies.
- Keep up to date with new information / policies.
- Build a trusting relationship with clients providing accurate information in a timely manner.
- Understand, guide and support clients.
- Collaborate with other departments where necessary.
- A native or fluent Dutch speaker who can also speak / write English fluently.
- Good level of French language would be a plus.
- Great communication skills
- Proactive can do attitude.
- Experience in a Customer Service related role would be an asset.
- You enjoy learning and sharing your knowledge with others.
- You are genuinely interested in the online sector and eager to learn more.
- You take pride in giving support to people with empathy and show engagement in delivering excellent service.
- An excellent listener.
- A team player that can work independently.
- A player from
- free parking spot in the building.
- career progression.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.