Danish Speaking Customer and Sales Officer, Malta JID: 7329
On behalf of our client, a finance company with a solid base in Malta, we are looking for a Danish Speaking Customer Support Agent to work in Malta. Malta offers a rich Mediterranean lifestyle, as well as having a vibrant night life to boot. It is dotted with many beautiful beaches and features some of the oldest historic locations such as Ghar Dalam and the Hypogeum. This is the perfect opportunity to embark on an international career!
- Actively seeking new sales by executing appointed strategies and instructions;
- Adhering to the team’s sales targets and deadlines;
- Collaborate with the Sales team members to constantly improve process efficiency and overall results;
- Customer on-boarding and verification of documents as per the Company’s Policies and Operational Procedures;
- Understand thoroughly the Company’s products whilst ensuring that customers are always presented accurate information;
- Responding to any customer queries via email, sms and phone;
- Provide an excellent customer experience;
- Work closely with other Company departments, especially Payments and Collections, in order to ensure transparent and efficient interaction;
- Ensure adherence to the Company’s Code of Ethics and related policies;
- Involvement in production of Sales reports;
- Involvement in training and mentoring of other team members;
- Assist in documentation of the team’s Operational Procedures;
- Providing ideas and suggesting ways for the improvement of operational systems, processes and procedures;
- Execute ad hoc tasks as may be requested by the team leader.
- Higher Education qualification;
- Excellent command of English and Danish Speaking languages;
- Essential demonstrable experience in sales of financial products;
- Experience in customer on-boarding and documentation verification processes;
- Fast learner with a passion for Sales;
- Excellent communication skills with a results-driven approach;
- Ability to work independently;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (especially EXCEL);
- Monday to Friday – Office Hours 9am to 6pm
- Health Insurance after successful probation
- 10% annual performance bonus
- Growth opportunities with the company across different departments
- Company Events and a family like environment
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!