Our brand client is hiring Technical Support Agents for a well know Technology brand! As a Technical Support Advisor, you will bring your specialist skillset to solve with precision and efficiency emerging issues that customers may face. You will ensure excellent standards while enjoying every day on the job as you will share your passion for technology with both customers and colleagues. Given the dynamic nature of this job, you can develop your IT skills and advance your career at your own pace.
- Answer and/or solve technical questions or problems posed by customers via telephone or email or other channels in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Identify and analyze the technical issue of the customer by showing active listening and asking clear and concise questions.
- Provide good customer service with the aid of high-quality technical knowledge and the technical knowledge gained from the internal training and support systems.
- Per each customer contact gather and document all relevant information into the system to ensure a high level of service is delivered.
- Keep up to date with all new developments in the technical area, networks and consumer electronics relating to the position.
- Fluency in Dutch (C1/C2)
- Intermediate level of English
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team spirit and flexibility
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Relocation package
- Paid and ongoing training
- Meal allowance
- Health insurance after 6 months
- International and dynamic environment
- Career progression
- Considerable investment in employees and their career development
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and multicultural atmosphere.
- Mobility if needed between countries
- Possibility of moving to other departments in the future
- Social events: Drinks, BBQ, team buildings, etc
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team.
We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!