DUTCH SPEAKING SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Remote or Office based, Greece
- Connect with stakeholders at high level in all industries to arrange appointments with the sales team
- Identification of new opportunities and initiating the sales cycle across medium and large multi-national customers by introducing the product/service and setting appointments
- Actively create new business, by creating interest with new potential customers and early engagement with customers who have responded to marketing programs - or may be an existing customer looking to upgrade. You will have the role to convert them into actively interested customers
- Build customer confidence with remote sales capabilities, from procurement to senior management levels of IT, Finance and Strategy, in order to drive opportunities to qualification and engagement
- Develop end customer knowledge and capture customer contracts in the CRM system – allowing the sales team to understand the customer needs and adapt the next steps
- Own the pipeline management & forecast for your own set of accounts
- Fluent Dutch (C1 level) and fluent English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong motivation and hunter character to exceed in a sales environment
- Previous sales experience is considered a plus but not mandatory
- Comfortable working with targets and in B2B environment
- A self-starter attitude, independent and able to work under pressure
- Option to work from home anywhere in Greece
- Permanent contract in an exponentially growing international company.
- Monday to Friday schedule, normal office hours
- Competitive monthly salary, plus two extra salaries
- Monthly sales incentives available to expand your earnings
- Human resources development program for all the employees
- On-boarding training plan & mentoring program for the new starters
- Strong team spirit & great working atmosphere
- Direct & open communication
- Centrally located office in Athens
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team.
We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!