This position main responsibility is assisting individuals and families in finding dream vacations. This candidate should love helping people, love talking about vacationing and travel, and be driven not only by the team’s monthly goals, but also by delivering outstanding customer service to members. Our staff works with amazing people in brands that serve members each year and directly improve the lives of all the client´s customers on a daily basis.
- Communicate in English and Finnish over the telephone
- Customer consultation concerning program benefits and Cruise / Travel inquires
- Sell cruise and land-based travel products
- Provide excellent customer service
- Manage member information accurately in the company database
- Work diligently to meet monthly key performance indicator goals
- Handle all inbound calls within the agreed service levels.
- Meet & exceed all conversion/margin/volume targets for cruise.
- Achieve productive time target by working effectively.
- Proper documentation of all actions in the required systems.
- Identify the best margin opportunities on all calls, focusing on upgrade opportunities and selection of the most profitable sailings/suppliers.
- Maximize all opportunities by booking travel add on products with every reservation.
- Work closely with your supervisor/TL, finding ideas to increase overall margin/reservations.
- Provide customer service to existing bookings, changes, questions, cancellations, admin.
- Creating, tracking & following up on all leads.
- Actively outcall to all previously purchased package holder to redeem their packages.
- Ensure that bookings are completely in an accurate manner to eliminate any errors.
Qualifications/Requirements of the Position:
- Highly proficient in Finnish and English, both spoken and written
- Previous experience in a call center environment and in the travel industry highly preferred
- Passionate for travel
- Knowledge of travel industry
- Computer literate
- Flexibility with schedules
- To be flexible with working hours to ensure service levels are met.
- To be responsible & accountable for all.
- Create an exciting & highly competitive team environment that is driven by high achievement.
- Every 2 month they get together with the team (within their region) for Team Building events
- Private health insurance
- Travel & Lifestyle discounted rates
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team.
We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!