Dutch Speaking Customer Suppoet Agent, Athens JID: 6879
Provides telephone and administrative support to the business in relation to call and document management. Performs a basic analysis of information for the correct telephone management, providing a solution to the client in line with the guidelines and values of the company.
- Be at the forefront of the business, operating via telephone/email to support customers
- Establish positive engagement with the customers, build relationships and demonstrate fair treatment
- Conduct affordability assessments in order to fully understand each customer's financial situation and, where
- appropriate, set up reasonable repayment plans
- Explain the benefits of reaching their "debt free day", providing clear timescales and information in line with their
- repayment plans
- Provide guidance to customers on the availability of free money advice
- Maintain system notes, ensuring records of calls are complete, accurate, professional and a true reflection of the
Knowledge and skills:
- Experience in customer service, contact center experience is desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to showcase empathy and confidence towards a
- diverse customer base
- Service oriented and problem solving mindset
- Patience and calmness in all situations
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Desire and energy striving for excellence and quality within the business
- Native/ Proficient Language skills
- English Language Skills (B2 level or above)
- Possibility of working from home and at their offices in Athens
- 6 months contract with the possibility of becoming permanent after performance appraisal.
- Private health insurance
- Ticket restaurants: 80 euros per month
- 10-15% monthly performance bonuses
- Salaries above the market in Greece.
- Multinational work environment.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team.
We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!