Quality Analyst - ArabicSpeaking
Thet Quality Analyst will assure the Customer Service teams are in compliance with the company’s standards by monitoring calls, chats and emails, and create and analyze reports to generate actions.
The primary objective is to assist management with discovering areas of improvement for processes and customer experience in the technical support teams.
- Perform sample reviews to monitor compliance with customer's requirements
- Complete special projects and ad-hoc analyses as requested, often requiring effective presentation of large datasets and the application of statistical analysis in an effort to understand operational results and trends
- Develop reports and dashboards to analyze performance, productivity, effectiveness, among others, of the team
- Make recommendations to management to improve inefficiencies
- Participate in the development of quality monitoring forms, samples, quality standards and training
- Track actions and their impact on the overall operation
- Monitor calls, chats and emails to ensure quality and consistency in messaging
- Provide support team management with regular feedback on employee performance
- Coordinate with Training team to document and ensure adherence to policies, procedures and processes
- Suggest changes as identified
- Track, analyze and distribute KPIs on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to the management team
- Escalate opportunities for growth
- Calibrate constantly on audit review criteria to ensure the client’s and our operation’s understanding of the processes is the same
- Carry on area’s metrics’ Performance Improvement Plans
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Native level Arabic, and fluency in English
- Previous experience in Quality/ Contact Center
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent customer experience
- Knowledge in Google tools: Spreadsheets, Slides, Docs, etc.
- Capable of providing feedback, pointing out areas of improvement
- Attention to detail
What we offer
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization
- New office facilities in a convenient location in Lisbon
- Training & development opportunities
- Relocation allowance & relocation support (for candidates moving from abroad)
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team.
We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!