You will work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with colleagues from all over the world, it is a multi-cultural workplace where your team is your family away from home. It is an international culture where we respect each other’s values and share the same vision.
Our main focus is delivering the ultimate experience for our customers during their breakdown and give them a long-lasting impression of our brand. As an uptime Coordinator you will go the extra mile and communicate between the customer, driver and dealer to find solutions to get the vehicle back on the road.
- You will manage these breakdown cases all over Europe in the customers first language and handle essential information within our designated systems.
- You always focus on the customer needs and follow the defined breakdown process.
- For handling these cases you need to be the key communicator between the parties involved in the breakdown and be responsible to find suitable solutions for the driver.
- Customer orientated;
- Positive attitude, highly motivated and strong communication skills;
- Eager to share and learn and exceed expectations at every opportunity;
- Support your team to develop your knowledge;
- Willing to work in a flexible shift system;
- First language in Swedish and Finnish with a high level of English.
- Competitive salary, with meal vouchers, transport costs, shift allowance, etc.
- Well-being services;
- Restaurant on site;
- Opportunity to grow within the company;
- Good work life balance;
- International environment.