French Customer Service Representative.
Our client is a recognized service provider in the management of health insurance and pension fund contracts. A company with strong and continuous growth with focus on constant progress, dedicated to optimizing management and customer satisfaction. Looking for long-term committed candidates to develop a career in Customer support, with an excellent native level of French and previous customer support relevant experience.
- Receive incoming calls;
- Dealing with management acts, inquiries and complaints by telephone;
- Understand members' demands and find solutions;
- Communicate with members in a personalized way;
- Use multiple contact channels with members as technology evolves
- (chatbot in particular);
- Participate in improving the quality of service to customers (work on processes, analysis of
- 1 year of previous experience in Customer support role.
- Excellent level of French, C2.
- Ideally, Higher education.
- Autonomous, with a great sense of organization, and particularly comfortable with tools such as Excel and Word.
- Interpersonal skills and team spirit.
- Dynamic, reactive, and organized, you know how to manage priorities and take initiative.
- Scalable salary per month
- Equipment provided & Monday to Friday schedules
- Meal allowance 8€ per day
- 30€ of Transport Allowance
- Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance from day 1 (discounts for families)
- Free Medical Visits twice per month
- High investment life work balance and quality-health actions and benefits, for example offering massages to all employees, and access to a doctor
- Career development – an adaptation of the function and progression for other roles Important given to Employee feedback.
- Collaborations for discounts in stores, gyms, and others
- Resting & Meals room.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!