Dutch or Flemish operations Officer, Malta
Our client, a bank based in Malta is looking for a Dutch or Flemish Speaking Operations officer.
As operations officer you will work in a family environment where everyone gets along, and you will be responsible for answering incoming calls of existing customers and assisting them with their requests.
- Possess a sound knowledge of company products and procedures.
- Answer incoming calls/emails from new and existing customers relating to products and services.
- Process customer requests whilst keeping customer account updated with notes.
- Conduct internal research and investigation to keep customers updated with complex requests.
- Build strong relationships with customers through listening, understanding their needs and offering solutions.
- Process customer payment requests.
- Perform debt collection on outstanding customer loans through outbound calls and follow ups.
- Perform other operational and admin tasks related to client onboarding, retail deposits and other banking duties.
- Fluent in Dutch or Flemish and English both written and verbal.
- Previous experience in a customer service role.
- Comfortable working with numbers and data inputting.
- Organised and multi-tasking, able to meet deadlines.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Basic knowledge of banking, credit control and factoring
- Free parking in Valletta, or 4eu/day for transportation.
- Life insurance from day 1.
- Health insurance after probation extended to unemployed direct family members.
- Rent Subsidy
- Lower interest rates on loans.
- Yearly fitness allowance of 150 euro.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!