Please check your email .
Customer Care Specialist
Would you like to improve your career in a tech company in Europe. Apply for this job position and we can have a scheduled appointment with competities' salaries and accomodation.
As a Customer Care Specialist, you will be the first point of contact for supply and demand-related customer support inquiries for our Spanish-speaking stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator, an analytical problem solver, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Manage incoming client contacts and escalations with compassion and proactivity, in order to prioritize their needs and provide unique solutions to problems.
• Own the Stakeholder Experience by liaising with diverse Helpdesks (for troubleshooting assistance), product partners (both certified through the client and third parties), and Quality Engineering teams.
• Coordinate regular calls with the client, for refills and upgrades to product accessories.
• Process both client-generated and internally generated service request tickets, within specified delivery times.
• Administrative support to certify client details, and alter any incorrect information within our stakeholder’s client database.
• Bachelors’ Degree in any field
• Minimum of a year’s experience in a Customer Support or client-facing role, preferably in a multi-national environment.
• Required Language Thresholds: o English (B2-C1: Independent User Level)
Benefits and Perks
• Competitive Salary
• Career Progression Opportunities
• Initial employment contract with a duration of 12 months
• Well rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages
• Relocation package