Seller Support, Limerick
Our Client Based in Limerick provides services to customers to buy tickets for events the in the entertainment, and Sports areas globally.
Having partnerships with known Brands, allows clients all over the world to buy tickets to their favourite events.
We are looking for German speaking Seller Support to join their growing teams.
- Maintaining a high phone and email service level
- Providing a strong seller experience - giving quick, accurate, and friendly service
- Represent and sell our platform and tools to customers
- Build relationships with customers and other teams
- Fluency in English and German
- Attention to Details - Ability to look at the bigger picture, identifying patterns and flaws.
- Communication Skills - Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Ownership - Hungry to take on responsibility, excelling at following up providing updates proactively, and proposing process improvements whenever applicable.
- People Skills - Excellent interpersonal skills, being capable of empathizing, communicating, and resolving conflicts in an assertive way.
- Problem Solving -Understanding scenarios, making decisions, and suggesting appropriate answers/solutions according to available resources.
- Quick Learner –Learning and adapting to new technologies and tools.
- Relationship Building -Using interpersonal skills to network in an effective way, educating sellers regarding our tools and procedures, and building strong relationships.
- Time Management - Organized and reliable, prioritizing, working well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Team Work - Adaptable, flexible, approachable, and collaborative towards team goals and interests.
- Positive Attitude - A sense of humor and positive “make-it-work” attitude.
- Policy-Driven - Impartial and objective with a policy-oriented mindset.
- Results Driven - Strong work ethic with a "can-do" attitude and ability to create momentum based on goals.
· Health Insurance after 1 month of employment.
· End of year review – performance bonus and possibility of pay raise.
· Internal Incentives.
· Monthly Pizza/Beer Wednesdays.
· Monthly Friday Breakfast.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!