Are you looking for a career in the sunny capital of Portugal? Our client in Lisbon center need Swedish speaking support agents!
Do you want to live a rewarding career, on behalf of the world’s most exciting brands? Join our client’s multicultural team and make a real impact on the client’s business every day. We're bringing on board a Technical Support Advisor to provide great customer support, maintaining quality & improving the performance every day. If you love helping others and have a natural curiosity, we are a perfect match. Grow with them, show off your skills, build your career path, and enjoy every moment in a people-focused global company
As a Swedish-Speaker Customer Support Advisor Project you will:
- Answer and handle cases and errands from the main channels such as phone, chat, and mail.
- Handle questions from both B2B customers and B2C customers.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaints.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
We’ll be a great match if you:
- Have a high level of Swedish (written and oral) and fluent in English (B2)
- Have excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit.
- Have previous experience in Customer Service
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
What we offer you:
- Strong compensation package (14 monthly payments per year plus bonus)
- Monthly meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Private Health Insurance (after 6 months)
- Personal and career development programs and mentoring to develop skills
- Possibility to participate in a growing multicultural Project
- Flexible Schedule from Monday to Saturday
- Work in a diverse environment with people from over 75 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, free medical appointments at the office, sports and social responsibility activities, internal parties and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- Relocation package and accommodation guaranteed (for 12 months)
- Workplace: Work From Home (for people already based in Portugal)
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.