Please check your email .
Are you passionate about sales and working for a leading IT brand?
Do you want to work in sunny Barcelona?
Your future project:
The brand you will work for is one of the world's largest manufacturers of computer printers , scanners, projectors and other associated electronic equipment and components.
If you would like to develop yourself as an Account Manager in the IT sector, this project is looking for you!
Join our exciting and successful team to enter the tech world
What your day will look like
- Work with assigned portfolio of resellers to maximize opportunities and generate sales activity. 2h to 4h a day of outbound calls: a minimum of contacts & conversations completed a day is requested (targets set individually). Backoffice and admin work to prepare the calls or to send offers to the resellers is also part of account managers tasks.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with the resellers. Help resellers through email and phone
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with the accounts, all of them authorized resellers from the brand we represent.
- Communicate monthly/quarterly initiatives and commercial applicable to our accounts in order to maximize their revenue.
- Analyse each account sellout report in order to understand their weaknesses and strengths and help to define their selling strategy.
- Support on any price quotation request from the resellers for specific projects, and be the point of contact between the reseller and their Distributor.
- Full time long term position, 39 hours/ week
- Monday to Thursday 9:00h to 18:00h and Friday 09:00 to 17:00
- Salary conditions: 22. 500 euros gross annual base salary + up to 2. 400euros gross/year - International and dynamic environment in Barcelona
- Medical insurance - Possibilities to grow inside the company
- Employee discounts
- Free weekly and after work activities
- Bonuses for referring your friends
- Relocation package if you live abroad
What you'll bring to the role:
- Native level speaker of French and fluent in English
- Experience in and a passion for online display advertising
- Sales and account management experience is a needed.
- Experience managing large enterprises and/or partner relationships is a plus
- Excellent negotiation management and strong communication skills (verbal & written) including excellent telephone and presentation skills.
- Work toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation and time/work prioritization
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgment/problem-solving skills when making decisions
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide :
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.