Please check your email .
Danish Speaking Customer Support, Barcelona JID:7386
As a Customer Support Agent, you will play a crucial role in an important new partnership between our client and a world-wide known Television network, by assisting Danish customers with their questions and inquiries and ensuring excellent customer relationship management at every interaction. The department is rigged for growth in 2022, which offers a wide range of opportunities for internal promotions and career development for the right candidates.
- Receive and handle Danish speaking customer requests by phone, email and live chat
- Function as an ambassador
- Collection and maintenance of customer data
- Clarification of customer inquiries regarding service, subscription, payment and technical requirements
- Work on requests and comments via different channels
- Complete Danish fluency on a native speaker level
- Experience in customer service, communications or similar roles
- Good knowledge of current social media channels (Facebook, Twitter etc. )
- Passion for community management and digital affinity
- Excellent communication & inter-personal skills
- 39h/week contract, with fixed working hours. The shifts are not rotative. The contract is Monday to Sunday so sometimes you will have to work on the weekends
- Option between 3 different shifts: morning shift (08:00h to 16:00h), afternoon shift (16:00h to 00:00h) or night shift (00:00h to 08:00h)
- Salary higher than average for similar positions + bonus for night shift employees
- A multicultural and international working environment
- To take part in a new and exciting department, with great opportunities to grow your career
- Thorough initial training and continued personal coaching
- A responsible employer with an excellent reputation
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!