DANISH SPEAKING CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
One of our established iGaming clients in Malta are hiring Danish speaking Customer Service Agents to their growing team! As a key employee of the Customer Service Team, you will be the first point of contact for players through live chat, email, and phone calls. All aspects of this role are customer-centric and focused on delivering the best possible experience.
- Greet and communicate with customers in a warm and empathetic fashion
- Deliver a high level of customer service to customers regarding their queries and inform them about promotions and deals on site
- Identify and support players in difficulties they might encounter
- Enable our players with quality solutions in a timely, personal and professional manner that exceeds the customers’ expectations
- Provide explanations to customers about products/site/policies
- Keep up to date with new information/policies
- Build a trusting relationship through accurate answers and a positive vibe
- Understand, guide and support players in Responsible Gambling
- Collaborate with our Fraud and payments team in customer queries
- Understand AML and report any suspicious activity
- Update customer account/details with necessary information when needed
- Fluent Danish and English language skills, both spoken and written
- Experience in customer service
- Experience in the iGaming industry would be considered an asset, but this is not a must
- You have a positive and a can-do attitude with a flexible approach
- You enjoy learning and sharing your knowledge with others
- You have a genuine interest in iGaming and eager to learn more
- You take pride in giving support to people with empathy and show engagement in delivering an excellent service
- An excellent listener
- A team player that can work independently
- Willing to work on a shift basis
- Relocation package
- Competitive Salary
- Professional development support
- Private health insurance, Wellness allowance
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Free transport home for late-night shifts
- Birthday leave, Additional marriage leave and Paternity leave and 5 days transferable sick leave to care for your sick child
- Team building activities, Monthly get-togethers, Party tickets and Beach club access.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the Betting Connections team.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable.