Flemish speaking Customer Support Agent - Malta
Are you struggling to find a good Flemish speaking iGaming opportunity in #Malta because of the experience needed?
Looking for such an opportunity can be hard! But, we might have the right opportunity for you. We're recruiting Dutch/Flemish speakers with an intermediate level of French with some knowledge of Belgian markets and culture to join our solid start-up company in the beautiful island of Malta!
You will be working as Customer Support, and the role requires no iGaming experience. Oh, and did we mention that Relocation Assistance is provided?
- As Customer Support Agent (m/f/d) you provide customer support through chat, phone and email and you are a representative outward to our customers.
- You also assist the Management Team in reporting technical issues and giving insights to what is happening in the market.
- Further, you maintain customer records by following the correct data protection procedure and achieve both department and individual SLAs.
- As part of the team you document customer contacts in order to provide a full customer history.
- Last but not least, you resolve product and/or service problems by clarifying the customers complaint and determine the cause of the problem. You will also assist the management with other projects and duties when requested to do so.
- At least 1 years of work experience within the customer support industry and understanding of the Gaming Industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch/Flemish and English
- Ambitious and able to work well in a multicultural team
- Able to work on shift basis across weekdays and weekends
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be able working as part of a great team
- Private Hospital Insurance coverage upon joining
- 350 euro gym/sports/fitness benefit per year (available after passing your probation)
- Employee Assistance Program – this is an anonymous platform where one may seek help in regards to mental health, financial add, relationship advice, career advice etc
- 20 euro monthly Wolt top up
- 40 euro per month Commute allowance that can be used for taxi’s, buses, petrol etc and can be claimed per month against proof of payment
- Career progression
- Training and Development
- Team events
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the Betting Connections team!
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable.