Please check your email .
Have you got sales experience within market research industry? Would you like to work for a fast-growing market research company? Are you based in London and happy to work on hybrid working arrangements?
If your answer is "Yes" to all 3 questions, then we'd love to hear from you.
Euro London is partnering with some of the best market research companies in the UK. This is an amazing opportunity for someone with experience in sales within Market Research, a unique opportunity to help to build a successful new business by delivering high quality services in a friendly and supportive environment.
The ideal candidate would:
● At least 2-3 years of sales experience in market research or a similar industry (international experience is desirable but not essential) to include:
● Ability to think creatively about methods and approaches
● Capable of multitasking and working independently with limited supervision
● Good prioritisation and time management skills, flexibility to adapt to changes in work duties, responsibilities, and requirements
● Outgoing and tenacious personality, a team-player with a proven ability to commit to success in achieving outstanding goals
● Confidence in navigating the buying process in large organizations
● Desirable but not essential - understanding of qualitative research to be able to answer the range of clients' marketing questions
● Desirable but not essential - foreign language skills (particularly French, Italian or Spanish)
● Winning attitude!
If this sounds like you, then please feel free to apply here or send me over your CV to:
g. slavchev@eurolondon. com
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements.