Please check your email .
Management Consultant - Dutch speaker
Euro London Appointments are working with a leading management consultancy who are looking for an experienced Management Consultant to join their international team and support with the delivery of client work.
This role will be working in-house and with at clients' offices, so travel will be required depending on the project.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are looking to build on their experience and are keen to work in a highly multilingual, corporate environment.
**Typical duties: will include, yet will not be limited to the following:
* Delivery of Procurement and Supply Chain consultancy
* Manage the collection and analysis of client data, contributing to the development of recommendations and solutions.
* Plan and implement agreed strategies, ensuring targeted outcomes are achieved.
* Provide support and guidance to Business Analysts / Junior Consultants on projects, ensuring the company methodologies and processes are followed.
* Manage key relationships with client stakeholders, leveraging your institutional knowledge and expertise, and ensuring buy-in to the agreed strategies.
**Who are we looking for:
* Must have some relevant management consulting experience within a leading consultancy or possess transferable skills from industry experience.
* Demonstrated ability to work in complex environments, both independently and as part of a team.
* Proficiency in the use of Excel and PowerPoint
* Fluency in English and Dutch is required
* Flexibility to travel is essential
* Consulting experience within procurement and/or supply chain preferred
How do I apply?
To join this fantastic team, click the link to send your CV and one of our team will call you to discuss the next steps!
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements.