Please check your email .
Looking to join a leading international facilities and property management company as a Technical Manager overseeing a large estate based across Brussels ?
Keen to apply quick thinking with technical management, legislation regulations adherence and training skills ?
If so why not read on ?
Our client, a renowned leader in the facilities and property management sector, more specifically providing property maintenance services for international organisations including governments, is currently looking for an experienced Technical Manager to join them from this Spring.
The Technical Manager will coordinate and implement the requirements to ensure all aspects of safety is at, or better, than the requirements of current legislation and the Best Practise Guides.
·Develop, plan manage all aspects of the maintenance management system (Maximo)
·Manage, control, technically audit all Work Orders as they come onto system.
·Be familiar with local legislation around Mechanical installations and compliance with Mechanical installations.
·Be familiar with safe isolations procedures and Mechanical lock off.
·Willingness to train and guide technicians to improve skills across the team.
·Focal point to provide technical management across the contract.
·Plan, strategize and manage all PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance) activities. To include pre discussions with specialist suppliers on availability of parts and long lead items.
·Maintain and retain training information, as necessary.
·Support the contingency plans for the service delivery.
·Will be required to undertake, where necessary, training to ensure the level of competency and accreditation is upheld.
·Life cycle Planning and budget build up for lifecycle works as identified.
·Development of positive working relationships with specialist contractors and supply chain.
·Undertake quality audit of progressed and completed works.
·Monitor performance and report accordingly. Produce performance measures to ensure that performance indicators; SLA's and contractual obligations are met if not exceeded.
- Support the Continuous Improvement programme and identify issues to drive forward contract development.
·Experience in a similar role with a proven record of accomplishment in the effective management of planned programme of works and reactive works co-ordinating multi skilled work groups.
· Understanding of asset management information systems together with remote monitoring integrated technology.
· Valid formal Health & Safety qualification e. g. , IOSH
·Lead a culture that puts our client's people first so that they in turn serve our clients to the absolute best of their ability.
·Keep their people safe and well, physically, and mentally, through training, awareness, policies, and culture
·Personally champion diversity and inclusion across the region
· Own and deliver your people plan for your region, including:
o Skills and learning development for employees.
o Communications, culture, and social value
o Development, careers, and performance reviews
o Develop and support your direct reports to help them meet their full potential with our client. Manage your talent pipeline and put in place strong succession plans for yourself and your team.
o Successfully achieve our employee engagement target scores for the sector
o Successfully achieve people metrics including new joiner retention, agency and overtime and wellness to work
* Health and Safety, Quality and Sustainability
Build and establish an accident-free culture.
*Remain visible, fully committed, and proactive approach in your approach.
*Ensure health and safety systems and processes are implemented, monitored, reviewed, and acted upon.
*Create an environment of operational excellence through continuous improvement and innovation.
*Ensure that we operate sustainably, considering the beneficial impacts on society and the environment.
· Confident, upbeat, and ability to work alone and to timescales.
· The ability to work under pressure in a calm, positive way.
· Empathy for your team and your clients
· A desire and ability to succeed through the success of your team.
· A demonstrable record of accomplishment of successfully delivering within a similar role.
· Excellent understanding of facilities management and outsourced services relevant to the requirements of the role, or transferable knowledge and experience from a related relevant sector.
· Able to understand complex contractual obligations and corporate governance in detail, conveying the appropriate aspects to team members.
· The ability to work on strategy and on fine detail - and to know when to prioritise each.
· Excellent communication skills both written and spoken in English and ideally in French
·Evidence of experiences that have given you the Key Competencies above, whether gained through work, academic study or in the wider world and community. SFG20 standards knowledge preferred.
Health and Safety responsibilities
·Always follow Group and company policies and procedures
·Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment.
·Use all work equipment and personal PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) properly and in accordance with training received.
·Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system
Our client can offer a challenging and diverse opportunity for a facilities focused Technical Manager to develop their skills and make a significant impact on the delivery of building services within an international and multicultural team. You will have the opportunity to receive further role related training and to improve your skills, if this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to explore further , why not apply today ?