CONTENT EXECUTIVE – GERMAN SPEAKING.
Our client, an i-gaming company based in Malta is looking for a German speaking content executive.
As a content executive you will report to Head of Marketing and be Writing clear, compelling copy for email, landing pages, SMS, etc.
- Reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Executing CRM campaigns and ensuring that deadlines are met
- Analyzing promotion performances
- Contributing ideas and recommendations to the marketing team
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with fellow copywriters, designers, customer support agents, and other marketing staff and managers
- Keep yourself informed about sports and casino news in our target markets
- Write up creative briefs to brief designers and editorial writers in assistance with the Brand Lead’s
- Organize editorials and imagery to keep the desktop and mobile content fresh and up-to-date
- Liaise with Internal / External Marketing Teams, CRM and Acquisition Team, Management, Project and Product Teams
- Escalate issues to Head of Marketing
- Fluent in written/ spoken German and English
- 1 year or more experience in Customer Support in iGaming, or 1 year experience writing editorials/content in a multi-lingual environment
- A creative mind with Sports and Casino knowledge
- Ability to effectively execute multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- The ability to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced culture and innovative marketing team, but also able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of core processes and principles.
- Critical thinking
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience working with leading industry CRM tools, such as Salesforce, Emarsys, OptiMove etc. is an asset.
- Basic HTML knowledge a plus.
- Health insurance from first day.
- Dental insurance from first day.
- Fitness bonus – Up 50 Euro per month paid back to employees upon presenting receipts of sports activities or coaching or gym etc.
- Wolt Voucher given to new starters relocating to Malta.
- Relocation Package – 1 way direct flight to Malta from Europe & 2 weeks accommodation.
- Hybrid Work Model (Twice a week from office).
- CS Agents – Annual Performance bonus.
- Nice new offices in a Business Centre with an inhouse Cafeteria.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the Betting Connections Team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!