JOB ORDER FORM
German Speaking Customer Support Agent
Our Client an igaming Company Based in Malta is expanding, and is looking For a German Speaking Customer Support Agent.
As customer support agent you will be reporting to CS manager, and you will be answering customers questions and helping them with doubts that they may have.
You will be working from Monday to Sunday on rotating shifts (average 5 days per week).
- Help internal and external customers
- Handle customer request queues assigned accordingly to workload via online chat and email
- Keep customer request queues as low as possible
- Conduct research on player bonuses, deposits, transactions, betting slips, documents, bet calculations
- Contact other departments when there are issues that need to be solved
- Have a high knowledge of products offered by the company
- Attend team meetings and activities
- Takeover in the absence of the team leader
- Support the Internal Customer Service, Payments & Fraud, Marketing, CRM / VIP Management team where necessary
- Maintain external relationships with Casino Support and Bookmakers
- Escalate issues to the Head of Department
- Native level of German and Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Fluency in Italian will be considered a great asset
- 1+ years’ work experience in a customer related role
- Strong communication skills and patient
- Passionate about identifying customer needs and providing quick resolutions
- Mature, reliable, hard-working person with a super positive attitude
- Knowledge of Internet related software
- High school or post-secondary school Education
- performance bonus
- Relocation package on offer on a case-by-case basis: 1 Direct flight from Europe & 2 Weeks accommodation.
- Super Family atmosphere in the company
- Hybrid Role – Twice a week from office or fully remote
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the Betting Connections Team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!