As Travel Administration Executive, you will be responsible for handling contacts from our members or call centre ensuring that enquiries are handled in a professional manner with an exceptional level of customer service. You will be part of the Travel administration team who are responsible for ensuring reactive support to our partners and members. Your main focus will be to handle operational changes, processing reservations & amendments.
- Advising clients on travel arrangements and becoming fully knowledgeable about the products, destinations and services offered.
- Answering calls and emails in a confident and professional manner
- Provide GDS support to agents and internal departments that require assistance in resolving issues
- Ensure all fares are checked, priced and tickets issued accurately and efficiently within the GDS
- Ensure that reservations bookings are entered correctly based on the booking placed.
- Amendments to existing bookings as required including, but not limited to, carrying out amendments, providing information on relevant charges, confirming bookings and calculating fare differences and reissuing tickets.
- Handle flight operational changes and assist in all crisis situations
- Working closely with the customer service department for support on various types of reservation, customer queries and escalations.
- Maintain a high standard of Customer Service through all contact areas when dealing with customer service and any pre-departure and in resort queries.
- Take responsibility to resolve problems ensuring that issues are followed through and escalated when faced with a query that is outside the department remit.
- Exceptional customer service in an administration and reservation environment
- Amadeus experience is essential
- Knowledge of overseas geographical regions.
- Ideally previous experience within a Tour Operator or Travel company
- Excellent written and spoken English and German is essential
- Great communication skills, with the ability to express a message clearly and persuasively
- It would be beneficial if you also spoke another language
- A team player, with a can-do attitude and excellent attention to detail.
- Problem-solving and organisational skills
- Attentive to details with ability to remain focused
- Excellent judgement and decision-making skills.
- Consistently delivers on set turnaround, target and performance standard expectations
- Demonstrate strong customer focus
- Good knowledge of computers and MS Office
- Customer focused
- A Doer
- Calm under pressure
- Proven ability of use of initiative
- Empathetic internally and externally
- Positive approach and attitude
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead to achieve objectives.
- Attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Secret Escapes and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law