Are you a native Dutch speaker with experience in Order Management? Would you like to work in sunny Barcelona for a famous global technology company? If so, we have an amazing job opportunity for you!
Our client is a global corporation that sells print and document technology products across the world. They are now looking for a Dutch Order Management Agent to join their ambitious team in sunny Barcelona.
The Order Management Agent’s main objective is to achieve the daily, weekly & monthly targets for his/her group. This is achieved by training and deploying resource effectively through the team structure. An operational role that also encompasses key relationships within XE (Country Teams, Management Team, BPO team, Partners & Customers.
- Effectively manage designated team work-flow to achieve SLA and Targets
- Input, process orders and returns
- Validate Orders and Pricing
- Manage relevant customer details
- Ensure compliance with work instructions and corporate guidelines, encompassing in particular ethical and financial rules
- Escalate in a timely and professional manner any issues that prevent the completion of tasks and achievement of SLA and targets
- Respond in a timely and professional manner when receiving any escalations
- Provide Team Leader with accurate reporting, thereby capturing performance trend metrics and actionable management information
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience within an order-to-collect organization
- University Level education (desirable)
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Results/target driven work ethic
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills
- Team Player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Adaptable to a changing environment & flexible with regard to working patterns
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Computer literate
- Full-time position with a permanent contract
- Annual fixed salary + bonus
- Generous relocation package
- Reimbursement for flight costs
- Two weeks’ accommodation in a local hotel
- Friendly and flexible work environment
- Annual shop allowance
- Life and accident insurance
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.