One of our fast-growing iGaming clients are looking for a German Customer Service Team Officer to join their team! Kindness, helpfulness, purposeful, fast solutions, expertise and reliability are a few qualities that characterize their support team.
As Customer Service Officer, you will be mainly responsible for representing their brand/-s as the face of their company and support their loyal customer base via email and live chat. Communication is also the key with their other departments – receiving feedback from players and sharing it internally enables them to continually improve their platform in a way that reflects their daily customer experience.
The verification process of customer accounts is another part of this exciting role. As a future expert, you will also bring in your knowledge to take care of the KYC (Know-Your-Customer) procedure for their players.
- Ensure that players are provided with an outstanding level of service
- Communicate with relevant departments to provide timely escalation process and following up with pending issues
- Handle daily management of all incoming requests via emails, phone, and Live Chat
- Assist the relevant departments, including Fraud Officer and the Money Laundering Reporting Officer, when required
- Maintain customer focus and responding to customer queries in accordance to the Employer’s guidelines
- Give feedback of recurring customer issues to management and relevant internal departments
- Respond and action requests from management
- Promote the Employer’s values and products
- Ensure a professional working relationship with customers and other colleagues working with the Employer
- Liaise with third party providers of the Employer providing services which overlap to the Employee’s line of work
- German (native or C2) and fluent in English
- Experience in customer service and the iGaming industry would be considered an asset, but this is not a must.
- Eager to learn and bring in interest and motivation to this role, to help in getting the customer experience on their site to a new level.
- Possess a healthy level of curiosity, team player skills and a vast interest in communication
What do they offer?
- From day one, they will make sure that you feel at home
- A very competitive salary package, including several benefits provided to you, such as Private Health Insurance, Wellness Benefit, Breakfast and Lunch and fun team events!
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the Betting Connections team.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable.