GERMAN SPEAKING CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
Are you good at dealing with other people? Does it motivate you to solve problems and help customers? One of our acknowledged iGaming clients based in Malta are seeking to hire German speaking Customer Service Agents. They offer you a dynamic work environment in which communication with customers takes place via email and live chat and their customer service team is one of the foundations of their success.
The purpose of this role is to support their customers through email and online chat with their sports betting and online gaming queries. The role holder will ensure that customers receive the best possible level of customer service in line with standard operating procedures and first-class customer service techniques.
- Deliver great customer service through effectively managing inbound contacts via email and online chat (Up to 3 at time)
- Understand what information, products or services the customer requires and provide accurate, clear and relevant information
- Resolve customer queries within the agreed authority and timelines
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives where applicable
- Meet and exceed targets which drive increased customer satisfaction
- Comply with legal requirements, industry regulations, internal policies and professional codes
- Work closely and cross-functionally with other teams such as Responsible Gaming, AML, Payments and Marketing
- Support the team with new ideas and suggestions for improvement to make the company even better
- Native/Fluent German spoken and written communication is essential and a good knowledge of English fit for internal communication.
- Experience in a customer service environment is essential
- Gaming industry experience is desirable
- Strong customer service knowledge and competence
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking.
- Technical skills, able to work with a computer and typical MS programmes. Able to quickly learn a new system.
*The chosen candidates will be working on 5 days a week in 8 hour shifts, these shifts can be Monday through Sunday between 8:00 am to midnight.
- In 6-8 weeks you will learn everything that is important for the position in a paid training course
- They encourage continuous education and offer regular training to learn and refresh knowledge, market trends and best practices
- An established International Group who have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Relocation Support: They offer free accommodation for 4 weeks and reimbursement of your relocation costs to make your relocation to Malta as smooth as possible
- Competitive Compensation Package: They offer an attractive compensation package with private health and dental insurance as well as subsidized parking. You will join the team with a competitive salary and have the opportunity to increase this further based on your performance
- On-site childcare: They have their own childcare
- Sports Subsidy: They subsidize your membership
- Modern office: In their offices you will find an open office concept and the latest technology
- Events: They love spending time with the team. Be it at charity or team events, because they only have fun together
- One Team Culture: They believe in collaboration and in the team, but also value the uniqueness of each person. Together they are stronger!
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the Betting Connections team.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!