Our client, a well stablished and well-known company within the gaming field, is looking for a driven individual who will
bring their iGaming affiliate experience and relationships to jump start their success at the company.
As a Senior Affiliate Manager, you will be responsible for the recruitment, and management of their largest affiliates across all markets and brands. Your main role will be to oversee and grow (monetize) current accounts. Actively search for new
affiliate partners in the required markets. Responsible for overall affiliates LTV, by continuously optimizing deals and campaigns.
Excellent communication and people skills are key to succeed in this role to be able to build and maintain strong relationships with top affiliate partners as well as to work closely with internal stakeholders.
Your role will also involve leading, mentoring and supporting a team, therefore previous management experience would be beneficial to thrive in this opportunity.
Reporting to the CEO together with a team of heroes, you will be responsible for:
- Full ownership of account management, marketing budget and compliance functions within the affiliate team.
- Overseeing current affiliate deals and ensure they are profitable and provide a good LTV.
- Monitoring affiliate daily performance and report any irregularities in traffic.
- Driving business development by focusing on bringing onboard very large affiliates and exploring new opportunities.
- Ensuring the best affiliate deals and contracts are being offered and proactively negotiate and optimize current deals with large affiliates.
- Managing the largest affiliates contacts in the group.
- Developing a growth strategy for Tier 1 & 2 affiliates, based on the strategic direction set by the company.
- Championing the use of data; regularly analyze, review and monitor affiliate deals and performance in terms of cost and player value.
- Collaborating with the internal operational and creative teams to continuously improve landing pages and overall marketing and merchandising campaigns through the affiliate network.
- Building strong and long-lasting relationships with our key partners, providing them with trustworthy and valuable feedback to ensure we’re setting them up for success.
- Supporting with project management of other marketing channels.
- Leading and motivating the affiliate team and supporting them with any training and development needs.
- Carry out regular and extensive competitor analysis and market research and give status updates to company management.
- Experience of 3 to 5 years as a Senior Affiliate Manager within the iGaming Industry.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Analytical, with a proven track record in structuring, monitoring, and analysing affiliate deals and performance based on LTV.
- Strong negotiation skills, with previous experience affiliate contract negotiations.
- A strong network of affiliates that you can add to the the company’s portfolio.
- Health & Dental insurance
- Daily lunch allowance – 100 euros a month (WOLT)
- Birthday celebration
- Fruit and snacks at the office
- Free parking
- Additional leave for marriage leave, study leave, maternity leave, family loss, pet loss, adoption leave, relocation leave
- Annual company trip abroad.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the Betting Connections Team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!