Do you like research and analysis, do you speak another language, do you want to be part of a multicultural, smart and hardworking team who love what they do? Well, this might be the role for you. Please apply with your CV and a covering letter, detailing your skills and experince that are relevant to the role.
Purpose of Role:
International Education Analysts represent UK ENIC’s core pool of overseas education specialists. In this role, the successful candidate will be instrumental in conducting key database updates and research into qualifications, and will develop expertise in the education systems of specific countries and regions. Their work will make a positive contribution to education quality standards and international student and professional mobility around the world.
- Conducting research and analysis into international education systems and qualifications
- Investigating and researching qualifications worldwide, national education systems, and new developments
- Updating our core databases and publications to ensure they remain relevant and responsive to the needs of our members
- Responding to enquiries from our service teams on international qualifications, providing advice and guidance on their comparability
- Stakeholder engagement
- Building and maintaining a network of contacts in order to obtain up-to-date information, support overseas educational developments and cement Ecctis’ position as the global leader in skills assessment
- Contributing to the development and delivery of training on international education systems and qualifications.
- Fluency in Arabic, Persian, Russian or another Middle Eastern or Eastern European language
- Research and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy and experience with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proactive and innovative approach to problem solving
- Able to manage stakeholders and develop new contacts
- Team player
- Excellent communicator
- Organised and able to manage a varied workload
Education and Qualifications:
About The Company:
At Ecctis, our vision is to be the acknowledged global leader in the international qualifications and recognition arena. Our mission is to be the preferred source of expert advice on the recognition and comparability of qualifications and skills internationally, building on our advanced research and our established knowledge and experience of education systems across the world. Ecctis delivers a wide range of services, products, and projects in the field of international education. We help make sense of international qualifications and support a range of clients including individuals, universities, and colleges, awarding bodies and government ministries.
The work is varied, and the atmosphere is enthusiastic, collegial, and supportive. There are opportunities to develop specialisms and to lead research and training for countries and regions.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, as well as an additional day off given between Christmas and New Year
- ·Company Pension scheme (the Company will match employee contributions up to a maximum of 6% of basic salary in the first year. Then the scheme becomes non-contributory with employer contributions of 10% leading to 20% based on years’ service)
- Life assurance of 3 x basic salary for members of the pension scheme
- Bupa Private Health Care Scheme with employee contribution
- Enhanced maternity pay with years of service.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual discretionary performance-related bonus scheme (Pro-rata for part-time employees)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Swapping of 3 bank holidays (Good Friday, Early May Bank Holiday, August Bank Holiday) to be taken on a cultural or religious date of significance
- Extra day of annual leave with 5 years’ service (pro-rata for part-time workers)
- Employee Ownership Trust:
- As an Employee Ownership Trust, we do things a little differently from some other organisations. Every one of our employees has a voice and our people are highly motivated and committed. Our structure allows for our combined success as an organisation to be shared equitably across the Company. The trust is indirect, meaning that eligible employees are not shareholders directly, however they are held ‘in-trust’ by the Trust’s Board of Directors.
- The Employee Ownership Trust allows for a yearly tax-free bonus that is in addition to performance related bonuses to be paid to all eligible employees – dependant on the company’s annual performance.
- Eligible employees: Employees must be employed for 6 months before being an eligible beneficiary of the Trust.