Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp, you will be part of a community of over 120,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 60 countries.
Join us at Webhelp and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects for some of the most progressive B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
What you’ll be doing at Webhelp
As a Danish-Speaker Customer Support Advisor for a Retail project, you will:
- Communicate efficiently with customers through a variety of channels (voice and/or written)
- Identify, understand and deflect customers’ purchase hesitancies
- Identify and act on opportunities to upsell and cross-sell
- Retain the customer and reduce return rates
- Have awareness and Knowledge about client’s products
- Advise products on customer specific needs
We’ll be a great match if you:
- Have a high level of Danish (written and oral) and fluent in English (B2)
- Have at least 6 months of experience in sales through service
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled
- Have knowledge of retention and flexibility
- Have effective communication and argumentation and are objective-driven
If you feel you don’t check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this one or a future role.
What we offer you:
- Strong compensation package (14 monthly payments per year plus bonus)
- Monthly meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- A Bring a Friend Program with attractive incentives
- Private Health Insurance from day 1
- Personal and career development programs and mentoring to develop skills
- Possibility to participate in a growing multicultural Project
- Flexible Schedule
- Work in a diverse environment with people from over 75 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, free medical appointments at the office, sports and social responsibility activities, internal parties and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- Relocation package and accommodation guaranteed (for 12 months)
- Workplace: Work from home for people already based in Portugal
Webhelp is an equal-opportunity employer.
Webhelp is committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.