Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp, you will be part of a community of over 120,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 60 countries.
Join us at Webhelp and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects for some of the most progressive B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
What you’ll be doing at Webhelp
As an English-Speaking Technical Support Advisor, you will:
- Manage customer requirements and expectations, by phone, in a calm and empathetic manner, aiming to solve their cases and issues.
- Take 30 to 50 inbound calls per day, so you need to strive to maintain and improve customer satisfaction levels.
- Improve your technical skills by troubleshooting issues related to electronic equipment.
- Escalate potential service issues to the appropriate level (Level 1 to Level 4).
We’ll be a great match if you:
- Have a high level of English (written and oral)
- Have excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Have previous experience in Customer Service is a plus
- Have previous experience with iOS and/or macOS, or comparable technology is preferential
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
If you feel you don’t check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this one or a future role.
What we offer you:
- Strong compensation package (14 monthly payments per year plus bonus)
- Monthly meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Private Health Insurance from day 1
- A Bring a Friend Program, with attractive incentives
- Personal and career development programs and mentoring to develop skills
- Possibility to participate in a growing multicultural Project
- Flexible Schedule
- Work in a diverse environment with people from over 75 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, free medical appointments at the office, sports and social responsibility activities, internal parties and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- Workplace: Work From Home (for people already based in Portugal)
Webhelp is an equal-opportunity employer.
Webhelp is committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.