Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp, you will be part of a community of over 120,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 60 countries.
Join us at Webhelp and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects for some of the most progressive B2C and B2B brands worldwide
What you’ll be doing at Webhelp
As an Italian-Speaking Support Advisor for Airbnb Project, you will:
- Demonstrate ownership of user issues/concerns until resolution or escalation.
- Compose empathetic and customized messages when in contact with the users.
- Receiving telephone calls or chat from clients wishing to obtain various types of information concerning their insurance policy.
- Depending on the case, the request will be processed via a transaction in our client policy administration system, and/or by the writing and sending of replies to letters/emails, information, contract documents, etc. , to the insured.
- Indexation & electronic archiving in our document management tool.
- Policy change requests, updating payment details.
- Investigate, identify, and escalate issues appropriately, by prioritizing urgent and sensitive matters.
We’ll be a great match if you:
- Have a high level of Italian (written and oral) and fluent in English (C1)
- Have excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit.
- Have previous experience in Customer Service (preferably on the Hospitality industry)
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
If you feel you don’t check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this one or a future role.
What we offer you:
- Strong compensation package (14 monthly payments per year plus bonus)
- Monthly meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Private Health Insurance from day 1
- A Bring a Friend Program with attractive incentives
- Personal and career development programs and mentoring to develop skills
- Possibility to participate in a growing multicultural Project
- Flexible Schedule
- Work in a diverse environment with people from over 75 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, free medical appointments at the office, sports and social responsibility activities, internal parties and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- Workplace: At the office in Lisbon, Portugal
Webhelp is an equal-opportunity employer.
Webhelp is committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.
Contratto di lavoro: Tempo pieno